IT Project Co-ordinator
- Market Leading Solution
- Melbourne Based Role
- Circa $75K Package
ResearchMaster, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Database Consultants Australia (DCA), is Australasia’s largest provider of innovative research management software solutions and services. We offer rewarding career opportunities and excellent project-based exposure within a professional and secure business.
We currently require an experienced Project Administrator, to assist the Projects team with the co-ordination of client projects delivered within Australia and New Zealand.
To be successful in this role, you will need to possess excellent organisation and communication (written and verbal) skills, and display a strong capacity to work with a team and clients to successfully deliver project outcomes.
Your duties include:
- Tracking, monitoring and undertaking all administrative duties relating to project plans, schedules, work hours and budgets.
- Assist in drafting project documentation (e.g. project plans, status reports, project management plans, meeting minutes).
- Co-ordinate project estimation requirements.
- Schedule internal and external project meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring projects adhere to established project structures and processes, maintaining all documentation appropriately for each project.
- Provide other administrative support, as needed.
It would be advantageous for you to practical experience with Project Management tools, including Microsoft Project, Jira Software, Microsoft Visio or other scheduling/resourcing tools.
This role will suit a proactive administrator with excellent time management skills who can learn quickly in a process driven environment. Prior experience working in an IT/Software development support and administration role will be highly regarded, but is not essential.
To find out more about this exciting role contact Peter Dannock on 03 9320 9077. To apply, please send a current version of your resume to email@example.com, quoting reference number RM-IPC-MAY-19.Back to Positions