Business Development Manager
- Australia’s Leading Business Research Database
- Competitive Package plus Attractive Performance Incentives
- Career Development Opportunity
- Melbourne or Sydney Location
IncNet is the marketing data specialist and business data research unit of Database Consultants Australia (DCA), Australia’s leading database management and software development Company.
IncNet already has a strong track record of supplying business data to some of the largest IT brands globally. We are seeking an energetic, driven and resourceful Business Development professional to play a pivotal role in our expansion and revenue growth in the burgeoning data-driven marketplace. We’re looking for an individual who is customer-obsessed and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients.
- Do you have at least two years’ outbound proactive sales experience?
- Are you structured and methodical in your approach?
- Keen to apply your persuasive sales skills to a new industry sector?
Responsibilities of the role include: research and identify new market opportunities, generating sales through targeted prospecting; prepare and deliver pitches to potential clients; defining data solutions; writing proposals, negotiating agreements and adding personal value to your client engagements.
If you do not have a data or technology sales background, do not worry, we can provide the technical training and structured sales methodology to help your grow your career. We are looking for strong personalities and characters to take us to the next level.
To find out more about this role, contact Martin Soley on 0429 585 265.
To apply, please send a current version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Wednesday 6 March 2019, quoting reference number INC-BDM-MAR-19.Back to Positions