- Permanent Full Time Role
- CBD Location – easy public transport access
- Market-competitive $$
Database Consultants Australia (DCA) is an established software development company committed to delivering leading-edge software products and superior quality customer service. In order to meet the demands of our growing business, we require a proactive and enthusiastic Accounts Officer with reception duties to assist our Corporate Services team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role includes:
- Full Function Accounts Payable – raising purchase orders, invoice coding, invoice entry into accounting system (Microsoft Dynamics GP), approval management, payments, credit card processing, supplier queries and reconciliations.
- Accounts Receivable – raising invoices and assistance with debtor collections.
- Backup Reception cover
- Other accounts/office admin functions as necessary.
The successful applicant will possess all or most of the following:
- At least 2 years Accounts Payable and/or Accounts Receivable experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Strong Numerical/Reconciliation knowledge
- Previous Reception/client-facing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer-service ethic being polite, efficient and attentive
- Proactive problem-solver
- Productive work ethic, ensuring tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Outstanding attention to detail, organisation and time-management abilities.
Candidates with some exposure to a professional services environment will be highly regarded.
This role is a great opportunity to work in a vibrant IT company within a friendly team. A market competitive package will be offered to secure the best available candidate.
To find out more about this role, contact Talia Dyson on 03 9320 9094. To apply, please send a current version of your Resume to email@example.com by no later than 7 February 2019 quoting reference number CS-AO-FEB-19.Back to Positions