Milestones & History
- DCA selected by Auckland Transport to provide complete enterprise management system for their parking needs.
- DCA winners of the Parking Industry’s 2016 ‘Excellence in Technology and Innovation’ award for our world-leading innovation of parking technology in the City of Melbourne.
- DCA maintains foothold in Silicon Valley with City of Palo Alto upgrade from PinForce Windows to Android
- DCA reaches agreement with Fairfax Media to purchase its Fairfax MarketBase business unit. MarketBase is a database focused on the top 9,000 Australian and New Zealand companies and organisations and is rich in ‘C’ level contacts across key functions and detailed IT infrastructure information.
- DCA finalists in the Parking Industry’s 2015 ‘Excellence in Technology and Innovation’ award for PinForce integration suite.
- DCA creates a bespoke Loyalty System for Home Timber & Hardware Group, a division of Woolworths
- DCA opens Gold Coast office.
- DCA’s expansion continues with the acquisition of the market-leading IncNet, a business marketing database made up of the top 50,000 companies in Australia and New Zealand.
- DCA launches PayStay, the new pay-by-phone system, in a gradual roll out at the City of Melbourne that will culminate in 12,000 PayStay bays on completion.
- DCA acquires the assets of Wilson Technology Solutions’ NoticeIT and EnforceIT infringement processing and issuing business.
- DCA acquires the license rights to bring a leading pay-by-phone system for parking from Ireland’s PayZone to the Australian and New Zealand markets with the intention of adapting and marketing the pay-by-phone system specifically for Australia and New Zealand as PayStay.
- DCA’s 10 year success in eHealth solutions culminates with the sale of this major component of the business to Telstra Health in September 2013. This is now operating as HealthConnex.
- DCA acquires the Residential and Community Services division from technology company CSC, to complement the other investments in community care and eHealth.
- DCA is certified to be compliant with the PCI DSS standard after passing a rigorous auditing process.
- DCA winners of the Parking Industry’s 2012 Infrastructure category for PinForce Sentinel.
- DCA acquires Communicare and forges an alliance to accelerate community eHealth initiatives across the nation.
- DCA forms a strategic partnership with ClickSquared, a global provider of cross-channel cloud marketing software and services.
- DCA wins tender for the Northern Territory department of Health and Families to provide a territory-wide infrastructure to support secure exchange of health records based on the NEHTA Secure Message Delivery (SMD) specifications.
- DCA awarded City of Melbourne contract to deliver the entire PinForce integrated suite of parking technology solutions.
- DCA invests in e-Health with the acquisition of the Ballarat based business of ArgusConnect. ArgusConnect are leaders in secure document exchange between GPs, specialists, allied health practices and health services.
- DCA takes responsibility for the Connectingcare service directory – an e-referral solution used by 19 Victorian primary care partnerships (PCPs).
- DCA’s state of the art vehicle detection system – PinForce Sentinel – released.
- DCA launches PinForce LPR – a vehicle mounted mobile Licence Plate Recognition system.
- DCA’s new tcm 7 product released – service delivery management software for aged and community care. tcm 7 transforms the functionality of The Care Manager software to a completely new programming platform and includes multiple new features.
- City of Palo Alto, located in the world’s tech start-up center (Silicon Valley), chooses PinForce solution to assist in their parking enforcement program.
- DCA launches PinForce City Wide – a new PinForce module that has been designed for Councils or organisations who use manual or partly automated processes in the field for issuing compliance notices or carrying out health, building or planning inspections.
- DCA attains Microsoft Gold Certified Partner status in recognition of the highest level of competence and expertise with Microsoft technologies.
- First US site goes live with Vehicle Detection technology
- DCA’s software tool Nirvana is certified by NZ Post under the SendRight programme.
- DCA awarded contract for the system development for a notifiable infectious diseases application for the Department of Health, South Australia
- DCA Sydney office relocates to North Sydney with 14 staff
- Civic Compliance secures contract for “council-wide” implementation
- DCA becomes a Microsoft Certified Partner
- Live trials of Vehicle Detection commence
- DCA opens Boston office for US market development.
- DCA establishes US representation for the sale of its civic compliance software solution
- DCA develops and delivers an online loyalty marketing application for a major international manufacturer
- DCA commences R&D project to develop a Vehicle Detection Solution
- DCA secures data matching contract for NZ Government.
- DCA’s head office relocates to Spencer Street, West Melbourne with 65 staff
- DCA recognised as Australasia’s market leader in mobile device enforcement technology with Australasia’s eight largest Civil Compliance Organizations. Collectively these agencies represent over 800 enforcement officers issuing approximately 3 million infringements per annum and over $150 million in revenue.
- DCA secures acquisition of ResearchMaster – Australasia’s leading research administration and management software. Used by major research institutions in Australasia
- DCA secures significant data segmentation and matching contract with one of the major banks.
- NIFTI solution for point-of-sale phone recharge and bill payment is launched, ultimately deployed to 300 sites around Australia
- DCA’s civic compliance and research management software achieves significant market presence in New Zealand.
- DCA launches its Civic Compliance Solution
- The Care Manager is migrated to a SQL Server platform.
- DCA awarded Human Services Directory (SSD/HSD) contract from the Department of Human Services Victoria.
DCA awarded Outsourced Data Management Contract for major Automotive Customer Satisfaction Index and Dealer Management Programs
- DCA awarded critical alert management software development project to manage response to Chemical, Radiation and Biological Incidents
- DCA establishes Bangkok presence for Asia Pacific market development
- DCA commences development of a mobile device based solution for Civic Compliance and awarded contract with major metropolitan council.
- DCA awarded largest public health software development project for Communicable Diseases in Victoria (Notifiable Infectious Diseases Surveillance)
- DCA given AusIndustry Development Grant
- DCA launches The Care Manager suite of products
- DCA commences subscription management contract for 2nd largest publisher in Australia – approximately 40 publications
- Nirvana benchmarks for deduplication performance exceed industry leading product
DCA awarded state government contract for Drugs and Poisons permit and licence management system.
- DCA is finalist in Australian Technology Awards– Data Management Excellence
- DCA acquires Subs Plus product
- Established Sydney office with 6 staff
- DCA launches Nirvana data management product
- DCA launches Subscription Management products and services
- DCA awarded contract for consulting to major metropolitan council in their Parking operations
DCA relocates to larger premises at North Melbourne with 45 staff.
- DCA awarded contract for Outsourced Data Management of Australia’s first Lifestyle Database – 800,000 records, 330+ attributes
- DCA commences six million record data integration project for major retail group.
- DCA launches Software Product Development initiatives
- DCA awarded Outsourced Data Management contract for Automotive Customer Satisfaction Index Program.
- DCA acquires first international client.
- DCA commences first Software Development Project.
- DCA commences Melbourne Operations with 3 staff.