If you have been granted an interview at DCA, the following suggestions may help in your preparations for your interview:
- Know what interests you about DCA and why you’ve applied.
- Familiarise yourself with DCA’s products and solutions as you may be asked business related questions. Research our competitors where possible.
- If you are interviewing for a technical role, be ready to answer high-level technical questions.
- Prepare for behaviourally-based interviews by thinking about relevant specific examples of your technical ability as well as more general examples for business skills such as team-building, problem-solving, time-management, customer-service, etc.
- Familiarise yourself with the job description you are interested in. If you do not receive an emailed version of this prior to your interview, please follow-up and request this from either the Hiring Manager or HR.
- Ensure you can substantiate anything your resume says – for instance, if you list your competencies as C++ or .net, questions about this are fair game and may be asked of you.